ICC's unique Universal Compression Tool is suitable for most RCA's, BNC's and F-type connectors, including right-angled BNC connectors. This innovative all-in-one compression tool complements our line of quality connectors.
ICC's compress and seal water tight compression connectors, unlike crimp on styles, utilize a vertical compression technique allowing the connector to be pressed firmly onto the cable without distorting cable shield and wave-guide cavity.
- Designed with ratchet mechanism preventing release of the connector prior to full compression, allowing installers complete freedom of movement during use, and providing a quick, easy, and reliable method of terminating and compressing connectors on cables
- Provides a much tighter fit after compression than traditional crimp tools and aids in proper and consistent termination, reducing the potential for connector damage
- Avoids over-crimping by pressing the connector vertically onto the cable without causing bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity, thus improving signal quality and preventing connectivity degradation over time
- Ergonomic design providing a firm comfortable grip and preventing slippage during compression
- Steel frame constructions for added strength and durability
- Handles all water sealed and standard F-type, RCA, BNC, right angled BNC compression connectors, and keystone compression modules
- Suitable for use with RG59, RG6, and RG6 quad cables
- Used with all ICC F-type, RCA, and BNC connectors; F-type and RCA compression modular connectors
- Instructions included
- Frame: Middle carbon steel
- Crimper: SAE 4140
- Handles: Blue PP and black rubber