The WaveTester / WaveSource 1310/1550/VFL Test Kit contains the tools necessary for certifying fiber optic links against a myriad of popular cabling standards in singlemode networks.
The WaveSource 1310/1550/VFL singlemode light source has dual wavelength outputs (1310 nm & 1550 nm) that are temperature stabilized for accurate measurements. AVisual Fault Locator is also included for near-end visual fault location and visual fiber identification. Two connector options are available (ST or SC).
WaveTester / WaveSource 1310/1550/VFL Test Kit Features
- Certification of singlemode fiber links at 1310 nm and 1550 nm
- Auto-test functions store references and data points automatically
- Data storage for up to 200 data points
- USB interface for continuous data logging, report printing, or data downloading
- Measurement modes include absolute (for optical power) or relative (for optical loss)
- Near-end visual fault location
- Visual fiber identification
- Selectively view, delete or resample data points