The 24-Fiber Singlemode Quad LC to MTP Cassette from LightWave provides you with a quick and easy solution to the space management challenges that data and networking centers are facing as throughput demands continue to rise. Control your telecommunications room more efficiently with this compact MTP cassette.
These Singlemode 9/125 micron optical cassettes are fiber adapter panels with pre‐terminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette.
By plugging an MTP brand cable into the back, 12 connections are lit up. Using this particular cassette with Quad LC connectors, one 24-fiber MTP brand cable can be used. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 Quad LC connections.
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 72 active LC connections using only three (or six) MTP brand cables.What's Inside:
- One MTP brand adaptors in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- Quad LC connectors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
24-Fiber Singlemode Quad LC to MTP Cassette Features:
- Cassette designed for Singlemode fiber optics applications
- Optical Return Loss: > 55 dB (8° Angle Polish)
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.3 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 500 remates
- 0.25 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.75 dB Maximum (single fiber)