When using HellermannTytons modular jacks, patch panels, and patch cords with approved horizontal cables, the GigaBand® Category 6 and MegaBand® Category 5e systems far exceed the TIA requirements for structured cabling systems. HellermannTytons modular jacks are an integral part of the Category 6 and Category 5e systems, offering quality, versatility and reliability.
- Configured with both 568A and 568B wiring schemes
- IDC accepts 22-26 AWG solid twisted-pair cable
- Available in 12 colors to match any faceplate or color coding identification
- Palm tool available for easy on-site installation
- RJ45 jacks are factory tested 200 times with an RJ11 plug (4P or 6P) to ensure there is no damage to the contacts.
- Each jack is individually tested three times to ensure quality performance
- IDC is factory tested to 50 terminations
- Standard keystone style interface
- RJ45 terminated to a 110 IDC PCB connector
- Jack life a maximum of 1,000 insertions
- Contact set constructed of phosphor bronze material with 50 micro-inch gold plating
- Components manufactured from UL94V-0 thermoplastic material
- Unique strain relief design secures cable terminations
- Innovative crosstalk cancellation technology 10 internal contacts (two extra to cancel out crosstalk) and 8 external contacts in standard configuration to accept industry standard patch cords
- Staggered contacts provide superior performance