This Singlemode OS2 MTP to 6 Duplex LC 12-Fiber Cassette helps you to manage your data center and telecommunications networking room much easier, thanks to the high density strength of the MTP brand connector.
This MTP cassette comes in a "Super Elite" design, which offers even greater insertion loss quality over the already impressive Elite design.
The cassette itself is comprised of four parts:
- MTP brand adaptor(s) in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- Six duplex LC adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
Once an MTP/MPO cable assembly is plugged into the back, 12 connections are lit up, and the cable connects to another MTP/MPO assembly inside. The internal connection then "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured LC connections.
12-Fiber Singlemode OS2 MTP to LC Cassette Features:
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
MTP Super Elite® Performance Insertion Loss:
- 0.05 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.05 dB Maximum (single fiber)
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1