192 Strand, OSP Dry Block Loose Tube, Direct Burial Construction
High Modulus Polymeric material. Dimension: 2.8 mm., nominal. Tube and fiber color code per EIA/TIA-598 or as specified by customer. Filling compound: A non-toxic and dermatological safe antioxidant hydrocarbon based gel.
Dielectric Central strength member.
Epoxy glass rod with an up-coat of polymer (if necessary per construction). Water swellable yarns are to be pulled in with the CSM.
The cable elements are stranded around the CSM, using reverse oscillation. Moisture Resistance: A water blocking tape is applied over the cable core to prevent water ingress and migration with a nominal of 25% overlap. Non-wicking binder yarns are applied over the core tape.
MECHANICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
- Impact Resistance: 25 Impacts (min.)
- Flexing, ±90°: 25 Cycles (min.)
- Minimum bending radius: Loaded: 20 x diameter, Unloaded: 10 x diameter
- Crush Resistance: 440N/cm
- Twist Test: 25 Cycles (min.)