Premier Riser Duct is a flexible, non-metallic, corrugated raceway used for effective interior cable and fiber optic management. Premier Riser meets UL-(1666) standards safety test for flame propagation height of electrical and optical fiber cables installed vertically in shafts. Premier also meets UL-2024 standards for safety optical fiber cable raceway. Premier Riser is offered in 1", 1.25", 1.5" and 2", with pre-installed pull tape for easy cable installation. The standard color is orange and is offered in a variety of other colors. Sequential marked footage is standard. Custom color options are available.
- Standard Color: Orange
- Available Colors: Green, Blue, Black, White, Yellow, Red
- Premier Riser is offered with pre-installed pull tape for easy cable installation
- Sequential marked footage is standard
- Custom options, such as multiple colors per reel and Slit Duct, are also available
Premier Pull Box Information
For your convenience, Premier offers Pull Boxes for coils.
Box Size 31"x15"x32"
- Holds up to 250' of 1" and 1-1/4"
Box Size 40"x15"x40"
- Holds up to 500' of 1" and 1-1/4"
- Holds up to 300' of 1-1/2"
- Holds up to 250' of 2"
|Test Results (Using Test Method UL-2024)|
|Smoke peak optical||0.02|
|Smoke average optical density||0.01|
|Max. flame spread distance (ft.)||1.5'|
|Max. flame temperature||554°F|
Call 866-678-5852 for custom lengths (min. length 100')!