LightWave has designed a new solution to help data centers of all sizes keep pace with the work space demands that advanced fiber optics technology places on network administrators. This solution comes in the form of the 1U High-Density 48-Fiber 12 Quad LC to MTP/MPO OM3 Fiber Enclousure. Untangle yourself from the strain of limited space with this high density MTP cassette.
Used in conjunction with a Vertical Mount Bracket, you can look forward to even greater space efficiency. Manage high-demand fiber optic applications with ease.
Available in 50/125 Multimode OM3 fiber optics, this HD cassette is configured with 12 front-mounted Quad LC adapters. Choose your rear-mounted MTP brand connection from a selection of configurations, including 4 MTP brand connector adapters at 12 fibers each, two 24-fiber adapters, or the most space efficient configuration of a single 48-fiber MTP/MPO adapter. By plugging your MTP cable(s) into the back, 48 connections are lit up, which lead to the quad LC connector ports in the front.
- MTP brand adapter(s) in back totaling 48 fibers
- Fan out assembly inside the enclousure
- 12 Quad LC adapters in the front
These 1RU enclousure can be mounted horizontally or vertically with available adapter rack brackets.
48-Fiber HD OM3 Quad LC to MTP Enclousure Features:
- Designed for Multimode OM3 fiber optics applications
- Made in the USA
- 4x12-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OM3
- 2x24-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OM3-24MT
- 1x48-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OM3-48MT
* Expect max IL in the 1.1dB range for the 48F and 72F MM products the precision in the ferrule is almost the same as 24F, but again, getting physical contact on all fibers across multiple rows is highly improbable.