Corning's UniCam® Standard-Performance, OM2 ST Fiber Connector provides you with stellar performance across a plethora of applications. This connector also gives you economical termination and easy installation, saving you both time and money. This connector is made for executing tasks using 50µm multimode (OM2) fiber optics.
The ST (straight tip) connector has been around for quite some time, and continues to be a heavily relied-upon option thanks to its time-tested durability. This is thanks to its consistency in singlemode and multimode applications alike. Choose this connector and rest easy, knowing you have a dependable connector ready to meet your demands.
UniCam® Standard-Performance OM2 ST Fiber Connector Features:
- 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss
- 0.1 dB typical/0.5 dB maximum insertion loss per connector pair for exceptional network performance
- Amber housing and black boot
- Designed for OM2 Multimode fiber optics
- Intermateability: FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-2 (ST® Compatible)
- Qualification: Compliant to TIA/EIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -0º to +60ºC, meets TIA/EIA 568-B.3