Part Number: KQ0124612801
AFL's KQ0124612801 fiber is a Singlemode Indoor/Outdoor Tight Buffer, PVC - Plenum Rated , 12 Strand
Corning® SMF-28® Ultra ITU G.652.D / G.657.A1 fibers, 6.1 mm OD, RoHS, Standard Strip, Black Jacket Fiber cable.
AFL Indoor/Outdoor Plenum Distribution cables are specified for campus network cabling between buildings where interbuilding lengths are short enough that the installer can recognize savings from the lower costs of terminating tight buffered cables.
For indoor applications the cable is ONFP listed. For outdoor applications the cable is manufactured
with an outer jacket that incorporates a UV stabilizer for protection against exposure to the sun plus
an anti-fungus protection for use in underground applications.
- With a plenum rating, this cable can be used in all environments: plenum, riser, general inside plant and outside plant
- Cables are water blocked and meet water penetration requirements of GR-20-CORE (this helps ensure that any damage to cable is restricted to a repairable length of several meters and minimizes the likelihood of having to replace the entire cable)
- Outer jacket is moisture-resistant, fungus-resistant and UV resistant for outdoor use
- Tested to meet or exceed EIA/TIA 568-A / GR-409-CORE
- Available with 2 to 24 fibers
- Water-blocked jacket protects fibers
- Moisture-resistant, fungus-resistant and UV-resistant outer jacket
- ONFP inside plant and outside plant environments
- Underground applications
- Building Interconnections (Campus LAN)
- Fiber Type: Corning® SMF-28® Ultra ITU G.652.D / G.657.A1, 8.3/125um Singlemode Tight Buffer
- Fiber Count: 12 Strand
- Wavelength: 1300nm/1550nm
- Max Attenuation: .5/.5 dB/Km
- 10Gb Min Link Length: 10,000 meters
- Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Cable Type: Premise Cable/Distribution
- Flame Rating: Plenum OFNP
- Jacket Color: Black
- Nominal Diameter: 6.1mm
- Minimum Bend Radius:
- Installation - 4.1"
- Long Term 2.8"
- Temperature Range:
- Installation = 0°C to +70°C
- Operation = -40°C to +70°C
- Storage = -40°C to +70°C
- Weight = 27 lbs. / 1,000'
- Tensile Strength - lbs (N)
- Installation = 150 lbs. (667)
- Long Term = 45 lbs. (200)
- Bend Radius inches (cm)
- Installation = 3.6" (9.1)
- Long Term = 2.4" (6.1)
|Water-Blocked Cabled Buffer Tube Core