This integrated faceplate meets the ANSI/TIA/EIA 570-A standard recommendation that for each (Grade 1) cabled location, at least one Category 5 cables and one 75-ohm coaxial cable connection to each location. For each cabled location, grade 1 provides a generic cabling system that meets the minimum requirements for basic telecommunications services.
It consists of one integrated CAT5e data port with 110 punch down termination and one (CATV) connection. The standard recommends one of these types of wall plates installed in every room of a residence.
- Provides an integrated one-piece solution for CAT 5e data, audio and video applications
- IDC (insulation displacement connection) contacts are designed for repeated 110 termination providing long lasting performance and reliability
- Gold plated F-Type connector for improved performance with superior signal quality with minimal noise
- Embossed port labels to eliminate the need for additional labeling or identification creating a cleaner appearance
- Rugged and durable construction
- Includes IDC caps to ensure the terminated wiring is secure
- Available in almond, ivory and white
- UL listed
- MATERIAL: ABS, UL 94V-0
- FINISH: TEXTURE
- COLOR: XX: AL-ALMOND, IV-IVORY & WH-WHITE
- Installation Instructions #MSR-0366 included
- Quick and easy installation with integrated color coded wiring diagrams requirin no additional assembly