Quest Manufacturing Co.
Speak to one of our experts.
Our 410 series 19'' mount floor enclosures are a 31'' depth design which allow for deep dimensional mounting requirements for equipment such as servers, UPS's and other oversize equipment. Available in multiple heights, these enclosures are manufactured to ANSI/EIA RS310-D standards. All 410 series enclosures come complete with dual fans, 4 (2 front, 2 rear) adjustable mounting rails casters, leveling feet, ground bus and lockable acrylic front door. Shipped fully assembled.
Quest 410 Series Floor Enclosures have a 23″ width by a 31″ depth, featuring a reversible smoked acrylic front door, and rear vented split doors. Ideal for 19” wide mounting on front and rear rails. They come complete with casters, floor levelers, a grounding bus, as well as two 80 CFM boxer fans for ventilation and air flow. These cabinets are constructed of heavy-duty steel, coming in a black powdercoat microfinish. Available assembled or non-assembled in knockdown boxes.
• Ideal for 19ʺ rack mount installations
• Adjustable front and rear sets of cage nut rails
• Access equipment from all 4 sides
• Reversible smoked acrylic front door with lock
• Removable vented side panels with key lock
• Rear vented split doors for tight spaces
• 2 pre-installed 110VAC 80CFM fans to keep equipment running cool
• Grounding Bus with copper wire for protection
• Complete with floor levelers and locking casters for mobility
• Cable access on top and bottom
• Heavy-Duty reinforced steel structure & fabrication
• Black Powdercoat MicroFinish
• Includes 2 set of keys
• Includes cage nuts, #12-24 mounting screws and washers (30 of each)
• Available in compact “Knockdown” boxes or fully assembled
• Tapped Rails available upon request
• EIA-310D Compliant
Please note: Items over 150 lbs must be shipped via Freight Carrier. If you receive an error message regarding shipping, please select this option. We will contact you with a freight quote after the order has been placed. Also, if you do not have a loading dock, then a $50 fee for a lift-gate may apply. Freight Carrier is used only for products over 150lbs such as LAN stations, etc., and oversized items such as innerduct.
|Floor Door w/ Lock||Smoked Acrylic (Reversible)|
|Rear Doors w/ Lock||Vented Steel|
|Doors & Panel Fabrication||18 AWG Steel|
|Base & Structure||16 AWG Steel|
|Load Capacity||1400 lbs|
|Ventilation||2 Fans (80CFM 110V)|
|Cable Access||Top Cutouts & Bottom Panels|
|Cage Nuts, Screws & Washers||30 each|
|# of Mounting Rails||4 (2 sets)|
|Ground Bus Bar w/ Wire||Included|
|Casters & Leveling Feet||Included|
|Exterior Dimension||88″H x 23″W x 31″D|
|Overall Weight||228 lbs|
|Interior Dimension||79″H x 19″W x 27.5″D|
|Shipping Dimension (Assembeled)
||37″L x 26″W x 91″H|
|Shipping Dimension (Unassembeled)||25″L x 32″W x 5.75″H
83″L x 26.5″W x 9.25″H
|Shipping Weight||246 lbs|