3-port modular furniture faceplate is designed for use in modular furniture, raceways, and accepts any modular connector.
- Provides connectivity at the workstation creating a modern apearance with an easy to use identfcation scheme in modular furniture environments
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data and other communication needs to the work area for commercial or residential applications
- Snap in design seamlessly integrates into most popular modular furniture systems; Including Herman Miller, Knoll, Hayworth, Steelcase and many others
- Rugged and durable construction
- Compatible with Amp AT & T and Pandult
- Accomodatesa wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all IC107 modules
- Available in Black, Ivory, Grey and White
- UL Listed
- ABS, UL 94V-0
- GY-Grey, BK-Black, IV-Ivory and WH-White