|Description:||Crimp, F-TYPE, RG6Q|
Feedthrough female-to-female modular jacks.
- Compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto cables without causing awkward bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity thereby minimizing distortions and improving signal quality
- Snap and seal connectors designed with internal O-rings allowing for a tighter moisture resistant fit for indoor or outdoor use
- Supports a wide variety of applications such as CCTV, DSS (DTV, HDTV, SDTV), and CATV
- Used with ICC Universal, Economic, and F-type Compression Tools
- Available in blue band for RG59 cables
- Not designed for use on plenum cables
F- type compression Connector:
- Material: ABS, 94V-0.
- Color: XX: WH-White
- Material: Brass and Nickel Finish
- Band color: Blue
- Cable application: <20 LBS Max Insertion
- Equipment Interface: >10 Matings Without Damage
- Pull Force: >40 LBS