Wiring kit provides all necessary components for 110 installations, simplifying the ordering process and the overall installation. It is designed to support 110-type voice and high-speed data applications and is provided with the connecting blocks needed for termination. The Contents of the kit include 20 4-pair & 4 5-pair connecting blocks, labels and label holders, and a wiring block.
- High density wall mounted cross connect system designed for voice and data applications
- Hinged design allows block to swing open for easy access behind the block without removing the block from the wall
- Performance exceeds category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2
- Easy system administration with designation lables and lable holders
- Used with IC110 cable management blocks, ICACSPDT00 and ICACSPDT05 110 punch down tools
- Installation instructions #MSR-0347 included
- UL Listed
- Contact: Copper alloy, 100 micro inches bright solder over 100 micro inches of nickel underplate
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0.