The LightWave 12-Fiber OM4 SC to MTP Fiber Cassette offers you the perfect solution to maintaining a more manageable telecommunications room or data center.
This cassette has one port in the back with a MTP brand coupler awaiting connection of an MTP brand cable assembly that has 12 fibers in the connector. The MTP brand cable plugs into the back and through the adapter. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured SC connections.
With this SC to MTP fiber cassette, cable management is a breeze, so you can save yourself time and money by cutting out the clutter. All LightWave MTP cassettes are made in the USA at our Richmond, VA facility.
- One MTP brand adaptor in the back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- 6 duplex SC connections in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
12-Fiber OM4 MTP to SC Cassette Features:
- Designed for OM4 Multimode fiber optics
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
- 0.20 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.50 dB Maximum (single fiber)
MTP Elite ® Performance
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1