Use the LightWave OM4 Duplex LC to MTP Fiber Cassette for running your mulitmode fiber optics system with better time and space efficiency. These Multimode 50/125 micron OM4 optical cassettes are fiber adapter panels with preterminated and pre-tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette. The cassettes can be snapped into our standard WAC and RAC fiber enclosures.
One MTP/MPO coupler allows for insertion of one 12-strand MTP/MPO connector. It couples with a USConec MTP/MPO connector inside the cassette and fans out using Corning fiber glass in a ribbon configuration to 12 LC connections which then can couple with 12 LC fibers in the front.
Made in the USA, and assembled in-house at our Richmond, VA facility.
12-Fiber OM4 LC to MTP Cassette Features:
- 0.20 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.50 dB Maximum (single fiber)
MTP Elite® Performance
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates