Old Part Number: D24-085C-ALT/900-MIL
- Ground-tactical cable are ideal for use in harsh environments where deployment and retrieval for reuse is required
- Extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables designed for military tactical field use and commercial applications
- Compact, round cable design for ease of transportation and deployment
- Designed for use in adverse environments where reduced size and weight are important
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, deployment survivability and exceptional mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables have been tested and are in use in military data communications applications worldwide
- Can be used Outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments
- Suitable for industrial, mining and petrochemical environments - chemical resistant
- Crush-resistant and resilient with a thick layer of aramid strength members
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut and chemical resistance
Note: This item may require 24 hours for cut and prep before shipping.
|-55°C to +85°C
|-70°C to +85°C
These specifications are subject to change without prior notification.