Guard Dog Heavy Duty 5 Channel Cable Protectors are the fast and easy way to protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
- Load Capacity: 10,500 lbs./Tire, 21,000 lbs./Axle
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325" outside dia.
- Dog bone connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Includes four through-holes for temporary mounting
- Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
|A: ||Length ||36 in. |
|B: ||Width ||19.75 in. |
|C: ||Height ||1.88 in. |
|D: ||Channel Width ||1.40 in. |
|E: ||Channel Height ||1.33 in. |
| ||Weight ||31.85 lbs. |
| WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. |