This 9/125 micron Singlemode OS2 MTP to LC 12-Fiber Cassette is a fiber adapter panel with preterminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette. This cassette can be snapped into our standard WAC and RAC fiber enclosures. A RAC-1X enclosure can hold three of these cassettes, which could potentially contain 36 active LC connections using only three, allowing you to clean up the clutter and reclaim much needed working space.
What sets this MTP cassette apart from other Singlemode cassettes of this type is the "Elite" design, which significantly improves insertion loss quality due to tighter tolerances.
The cassette itself is comprised of four parts:
- MTP brand adaptor(s) in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- Six duplex LC adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
Once an MTP/MPO cable assembly is plugged into the back, 12 connections are lit up, and the cable connects to another MTP/MPO assembly inside. The internal connection then "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured LC connections.
12-Fiber Singlemode OS2 MTP to LC Cassette Features:
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
MTP Elite® Performance Insertion Loss:
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1