The LightWave Elite 12-Fiber Singlemode Duplex SC to MTP Cassette offers you the relief you need if you are straining to keep up with rigorous data center application demands while working in a limited amount of space. Take back control of your network with this small, yet powerful solution.
This cassette has one port in the back with a MTP brand coupler awaiting connection of an MTP brand cable assembly that has 12 fibers in the connector. The MTP brand cable plugs into the back and through the adapter. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured SC connections.
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 36 active SC connections using only three MTP brand cables. Clean up the clutter and increase your possibilities using MTP brand cassettes.
The advantage MTP cassette apart from other Singlemode cassettes of this type is the "Elite" design, which significantly improves insertion loss quality due to its construction for tighter tolerances. Better insertion loss quality leads to improved performance, ultimately helping you to execute your applications more efficiently.
- One MTP brand adaptor in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- 6 duplex SC connections in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
Elite 12-Fiber Singlemode SC to MTP Cassette Features:
- Cassette designed for Singlemode fiber optics applications
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.3 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 500 remates
MTP Elite® Performance Insertion Loss:
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1