The 12-Fiber Multimode OM4 Duplex ST to MTP Fiber Cassette from LightWave is used to make high-density blade server, patch panel and switch connections. The MTP cassette is a great alternative to the use of splice on pigtails when you need to connect from multi fiber cables to standard single fiber patch cables.
These OM4 optical cassettes are fiber adapter panels with pre‐terminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette.
By plugging an MTP brand cable into the back, 12 connections are lit up. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured ST connections.
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 36 active ST connections using only three MTP brand cables. Clean up the clutter and increase your possibilities using MTP brand cassettes.
- One MTP brand adaptor in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- 6 duplex ST connections in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
12-Fiber Multimode OM4 ST to MTP Cassette Features:
- Cassette designed for Multimode fiber optics applications
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
- 0.20 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.60 dB Maximum (single fiber)