This Elite Singlemode OS2 ST to MTP 12-Fiber Cassette is a fiber adapter panel with preterminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette. This cassette can be snapped into our standard WAC and RAC fiber enclosures. A RAC-1X enclosure can hold three of these cassettes, which could potentially contain 36 active ST connections using only three, allowing you to clean up the clutter and reclaim much needed working space.
The advantage MTP cassette apart from other Singlemode cassettes of this type is the "Elite" design, which significantly improves insertion loss quality due to its construction for tighter tolerances. Better insertion loss quality leads to improved performance, ultimately helping you to execute your applications more efficiently.
- One MTP brand adaptor in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- 6 duplex ST connections in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
Elite 12-Fiber Singlemode ST to MTP Cassette Features:
- Cassette designed for Singlemode fiber optics applications
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.3 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 500 remates
MTP Elite® Performance Insertion Loss:
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1