As fiber optic networking space availability becomes more demanding and more limited, you need a fast, reliable solution. That's where the LightWave Multimode OM1 Quad LC to MTP Fiber Cassette comes in.
The cassette is a fiber adapter panel with preterminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses already loaded in the cassette. By plugging an MTP brand cable into the back, 24 connections are lit up.
Get more done, and more efficiently.
- One MTP brand adaptor in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- 6 Quad LC adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including both rack mount and wall mount. A RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 72 active LC connections using only three (or six) MTP brand cables. Clean up the clutter and increase your possibilities using MTP brand cassettes.
24-Fiber OM1 MTP to Quad LC Cassette Features:
- Designed for 62.5/125 micron OM1 fiber optics
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
- 0.20 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.50 dB Maximum (single fiber)