The bandwidth and throughput demands in fiber optic applications grow on a daily basis. Unfortunately, new data center space doesn't magically grow along with it. For this reason, LightWave brings you a cutting edge solution in the new 1U High-Density 48-Fiber 12 Quad LC to MTP/MPO Singlemode OS2 Fiber Enclosure, which not only lets you maintain higher fiber counts, but allows you to manage them much more easily than before. Handle a wide variety of of applications at once with the greatest of ease!
Available in 9/125 Singlemode OS2 fiber optics, this HD cassette is configured with 12 front-mounted Quad LC adapters, with 4 MTP brand connector adapters at 12 fibers each in the back. By plugging your MTP cables into the back, 48 connections are lit up, which lead to the quad LC connector ports in the front.
- MTP brand adapter(s) in back totaling 48 fibers
- Fan out assembly inside the Enclosure
- 12 Quad LC adapters in the front
These 1RU Enclousure can be mounted horizontally or vertically with available adapter rack brackets.
48-Fiber HD Singlemode OS2 Quad LC to MTP Cassette Features:
- Designed for Singlemode fiber optics applications
- Made in the USA
- 4x12-Fiber Version: CAQM-1U24P-OS2
* Expect max IL in the 1.1dB range for the 48F and 72F MM products the precision in the ferrule is almost the same as 24F, but again, getting physical contact on all fibers across multiple rows is highly improbable.