Quest Manufacturing Co.
Speak to one of our experts.
Mesh front door design for airflow and heat dissipation.
Vented on all pannels for excellent air circulation characteristics.
Top panel features cutouts for fans and cutouts for cable access. Platform features cutouts for cable access.
Features 4 fully adjustable internal equipment cage nut rails for #12-24 mounting screws in EIA universal spacing.
Comes packaged complete with front door, rear and side panels, leveling feet, casters, grounding bus bar, 2 pre-installed 80 CFM fans and equipments screws.
Reversible front door.
Each enclosure supplied with cage nut hardware set.
Meets or exceeds EIA 310D standards.
Electrostatic microfinish paint.
Fully assembled and unassembled options available.
Quest 730 Series Floor Enclosures have a 27.5″ width by a 36″ depth, featuring a reversible vented steel mesh front door and rear vented split doors for access and ventilation. The rack has a spacious interior from the outer panels, making it ideal for 19” wide mounting on front and rear adjustable rails. They come complete with casters, floor levelers, a grounding bus, as well as two 80 CFM boxer fans for ventilation and air flow. These cabinets are constructed of heavy-duty steel, coming in a black powdercoat microfinish. Available assembled or non-assembled in knockdown boxes.
• Ideal for 19ʺ rack mount installations
• Adjustable front and rear sets of cage nut rails
• Access equipment from all 4 sides
• Reversible vented steel meshed front door with lock
• Removable vented side panels with key lock
• Rear vented split doors for tight spaces
• Spacious interior between rack and outer panels
• 2 pre-installed 110VAC 80CFM fans to keep equipment running cool
• Grounding Bus with copper wire for protection
• Complete with floor levelers and locking casters for mobility
• Cable access on top and bottom
• Heavy-Duty reinforced steel structure & fabrication
• Black Powdercoat MicroFinish
• Includes 2 set of keys
• Includes cage nuts, #12-24 mounting screws and washers (30 of each)
• Available in compact “Knockdown” boxes or fully assembled
• Tapped Rails available upon request
• EIA-310D Compliant
|Floor Door w/ Lock
|Vented Steel Mesh (Reversible)
|Rear Doors w/ Lock
|Doors & Panel Fabrication
|18 AWG Steel
|Base & Structure
|16 AWG Steel
|2 Fans (80CFM 110V)
|Top Cutouts & Bottom Panels
|Cage Nuts, Screws & Washers
|# of Mounting Rails
|4 (2 sets)
|Ground Bus Bar w/ Wire
|Casters & Leveling Feet
|84″H x 27.5″W x 36″D
|74″H x 19″W x 32″D
|Shipping Dimension (Assembled)
|40″L x 31″W x 87″H
|Shipping Dimension (Unassembled)
|28.25″L x 37″W x 5.75″H
78.25″L x 28.25″W x 9.5″H
78.25″L x 30″W x 2.5″H