The UniCam® High-Performance Singlemode ST Connector from Corning Cable Systems gives you unmatched optical performance for your Singlemode applications with a fast, easy and economical termination solution. With this top-of-the-line connector, you can look forward to great performance with low insertion loss across a wide variety of applications.
Although having been around for many years, the ST connector is still sought out due to its reliable performance and cost-effectiveness, and Corning has optimized this connector style to meet even the most challenging of your network demands, from data processing to device termination.
UniCam® High-Performance Singlemode ST Fiber Connector Features:
- High-precision ceramic ferrule Singlemode connector
- Easy termination and installation
- Amber housing with blue colored boot
- For use in OS2 singlemode systems
- Intermateability: Connector is FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-2 (ST® Compatible)
- Qualification: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
- Durability: 0.2 dB change, 500 rematings, FOTP-21
- Tensile Strength: 10 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on jacketed cable; 0.5 lb ≤ 0.2 dB change on 900 μm cable; FOTP-6
- Operating Temperature: -40º to +75ºC, exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3