This OM1 Multimode MTP to ST Optical Cassette is a rack-installable fiber adapter panel with preterminated and pre‐tested fiber harnesses loaded inside the cassette. By plugging an MTP brand cable into the back, 12 connections are lit up. Inside the cassette is another MTP brand assembly, which fans out to 6 duplex ST connections.
The cassette can be snapped into any standard fiber optic patch panel including, both rack mount and wall mount. An RAC-1X holds three of these cassettes which could potentially contain 36 active ST connections using only three MTP brand cables.
- MTP brand adaptor(s) in back
- Fan out assembly inside the cassette
- ST adaptors in the front
- Cassette module body can be configured to multiple manufacturers fit and form factor
12-Fiber OM1 MTP to ST Cassette Features:
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
- 0.20 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.50 dB Maximum (single fiber)
MTP Elite® Performance
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1