The LightWave 12-Fiber OM1 MTP to SC Cassette uses its compact design to keep your fiber optic networking cables manageable, while keeping you ahead of the demands of the data center and telecommunications environment where space is becoming an increasing concern.
This cassette has one port in the back with a MTP brand coupler awaiting connection of an MTP brand cable assembly that has 12 fibers in the connector. The MTP brand cable plugs into the back and through the adapter. The cable connects to another MTP brand assembly inside the cassette that "fans out" to 6 duplex-configured SC connections.
The design of this MTP cassette allows for optimal cable management, and helps you to save on space as your network evolves to meet rapidly increasing data center and telecommunications demands. Assembled in-house at our Richmond, VA facility.
12-Fiber OM1 MTP to SC Cassette Features:
- Optical Return Loss: > 20 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to + 80° C
- Durability: < 0.2 dB change (per EIA-455-21A), 1000 remates
- 0.20 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.50 dB Maximum (single fiber)
MTP Elite ® Performance
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber) 1
- As tested per ANSI/EIA 455-171 Method D1