The Sticklers™ CleanStixx™ sticks are reliable, inexpensive tools engineered for critical cleaning of 1.25mm fiber optic connector end faces located in mating sleeves or the contact areas of termini. These CleanStixx™ will clean LC, MU, ARINC 801 socket termini, ODC-style socket termini, most SPF+ transceiver modules with ferrule stub and lenses interfaces, and other hardened 1.25mm connector systems within adapter and socket termini. The sticks and their packaging are color-coded for easy selection. Engineered for use with the Sticklers™ fiber optic cleaning fluid (#MCC-POC03M) These CleanStixx™ will get any fiber network running faster and more reliably than any other cleaning technology on the market today.
The Sticklers™ CleanStixx™ accomplish the same cleaning task as the Sticklers™ CleanClicker™ tools, but both products have an important place in every tool kit. Learn more with this handy video about choosing the right tool for each task.
- Perfectly cleans the entire end-face, not just the central core
- High-purity cleaning tips-no fabric, foam, glues or particulate
- Precision molded to exact size and shape, for better cleaning
- Packaged in high-purity, re-sealable bags
- Color-coded for easy selection
- Military-approved with National Stock number #6070-01-553-2267
- High-performance cleaning at the lowest cost-per-clean
- Works best when used with Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid (#MCC-POC03M or the new economy-sized #MCC-POC10M)