The DWR Series Wall Racks are now Forward and Lever Lock™ compatible providing maximum mounting capacity on and off the rail and a suite of tool-free accessories making rack installations 5Xs faster!
Choose the DWR, the most versatile wall rack available, to provide easy rear access to equipment while keeping floor areas clear and minimizing the footprint of your system. This pivoting, sectional wall cabinet is ideal for systems in both secured and non-secured areas.
- Now equipped with the revolutionary Forward rackrail giving you the ability to use Forward blank panels, vent panels and horizontal cable management. Rear rackrail is optional (FWD-DWR-RRxx)
- Now accepts patented Lever Lock™ tool free and hardware free internal device and cable management system accessories in the center section (16, 18, 21, 24 & 35RU models) and the backpan (with LL-DWR/SR-BP) on all sizes
- New and improved rackrail brackets not only accommodate Lever Lock™ in the center section but all Forward Drop-In Accessories like vertical cable management and utility lighting
- Robust welded steel construction, with Seismic certification when used with DWRSR-ZL latch
- Available in 17”, 22”, 26” and 32” overall depths with 15”, 20”, 24” and 30” of useable depth
- Center section rear channel accommodates optional slim power to save space, including Select Vertical PDU with RackLink™
- Tool-Free Quick-Mount™ system for easy, one-person mounting of the center section to the backpan on the jobsite
- Optional minimum-clearance latch allows side-by-side or interior corner mounting to save room
- Center section swing is reversible, and can be both key-locked and padlocked
- Center section is keyed differently from optional front door for additional security
- Designed for active or passive cooling to support all systems
- Some models come with factory installed plexi doors