HD8² Pro Boot Fiber Cable, MTP Elite, - (10ea) CS/UPC Senko Uniboot, 20 Strand, OFNP Plenum, Singlemode 9/125um OS2, 3.0mm Jacket
The LightWave OS2 20-Fiber MTP/MPO to LC Uni-boot Fiber Optic Fanout Cable was designed to address the two main concerns of data centers: increasingly demanding bandwidth requirements, and decreasingly available cable volume space. The result is a compact, time and money saving cable that helps you get the job done faster and more efficiently.
This fiber optic cable comes in a roller "Type-B" polarity. Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40G/100G/128G applications.
On one end, the cable has an MTP brand connector, housing 20 fibers, which breaks out to 10 CS Uni-boot connectors with pull tab in duplex configuration. Like the MTP brand connector, this CS connector is also known for its space-saving capabilities. These two connector styles, together in the same cable, increase density and data throughput.
Using OS2 fiber optics with this cable, you can transfer data over a 9/125 micron 1Gbps fiber link a distance of up to 1000 meters at a wavelength of 850nm, or a distance of up to 550 meters at a wavelength of 1300nm. On a 10Gbps link, you can transfer data a distance of up to 300 meters at 850nm.
All LightWave brand fiber optic patch cables, including this MTP-LC fiber optic cable, are assembled to meet and exceed industry performance standards. Each product is individually tested to make sure you receive the highest possible quality, and the results of each test are included with the product.
LightWave brand MTP Cables are fully compliant with the guidelines of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), and are approved for United States Government use.
The MTP - MPO difference
MTP brand connectors are an undeniable improvement over generic MPO-style connectors. Sporting removable housing, the MTP brand connector allows you to re-polish or rework the MT ferrule as needed, so that you are able to get the most accurate possible connection and lowest possible return loss.
MTP Elite Insertion Loss:
- 0.10 dB Typical (all fibers)
- 0.35 dB Maximum (single fiber)
CS® Connector Designed for next gen 200/400G transceiver QSFP-DD and OSFP
- 40% size reduction compared to LC Duplex
- Connector adopted by QSFP-DD, OSFP and COBO
- Performance exceeds LC
- Push/Pull tab for a better usability in high density applications
for a better usability in high density applications
- Double the density in patch panel compared to LC
- IEC random mating Grade B
MTP-CS 20-Fiber Optic Cable Features
- 20 fibers in one cable
- MTP Pro Boot
- Senko CS Uniboot with Pull Tab
- Single MTP connector fans out to 10 CS Uni-boot connectors
- Plenum-rated jacket
- Digital and hard copy of test results
- Singlemode OS2
- DataCenter Superior Density
- Highest multimode LED bandwidth and transmission distance
- Tested to ensure quality
- Singlemode 9/125um OS2 fiber glass
- 20-Fiber count
- Nominal Diameter: 3.0mm
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Bend Radius: 1.8in (Installation), 1.2in (Long-term)
- Singlemode OS2
- Standard cable is Yellow-colored
|Fiber Description & Type||Typical Attenuation (dB/km))||1 Gbps Ethernet Distance (Meters)||10 Gbps Ethernet Distance (Meters)|
|Singlemode, Tight Buffer||1310nm||1383nm||1550nm||1625nm||1310nm||1310nm||1550nm|
Each cable order includes:
- Hard copy of test results for each cable
- CD with digital copy of test results for each cable
- "Peel & Place" Fiber Optic Selection Guide
- Logo Sticker
MTP® is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.