Quest Manufacturing 400 Series FE4019-20 enclosures are designed for mounting Telecommunications, Datacommunications, Security, Broadcast and other 19'' electronic equipment. Our enclosures are manufactured to ANSI/EIA RS310-D Standards. All 400 series enclosures feature louvered side and rear removable and keyed panels for increased air-flow and ventilation.
- Structure: Cold Rolled Steel - 16 AWG
- Side and Rear Panels: Cold Rolled Steel / 18 AWG (3,4 & 5 Ft. H) / 16 AWG (6 & 7 Ft. H)
- Base: Cold Rolled Steel - 14 AWG
- Rails: Laminated Steel - 16 AWG / Tapped with EIA Spaced #12-24
- Front Door: Smoked Acrylic - With Ventilated Steel Frame
- Paint: Electrostatic Microfinish
Please note: Items over 150 lbs must be shipped via Freight Carrier. If you receive an error message regarding shipping, please select this option. We will contact you with a freight quote after the order has been placed. Also, if you do not have a loading dock, then a $50 fee for a lift-gate may apply. Freight Carrier is used only for products over 150lbs such as LAN stations, etc., and oversized items such as innerduct.
- 45 RMS
- 7.3' Overall Height
- 23'' Overall Width
- 23'' Overall Depth
- 79'' Internal Height
- 19.5'' Internal Depth
- 830LBS Load Capacity
- 19'' Rack Mount Span