Heavy duty Guard Dog Low Profile Cable Protectors are ideal for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. They provide a safe and easy crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic and are perfect for valuable electrical and delicate multi-media electronic cables
These low profile protectors with Dog-Bone connectors feature Standard ramps (also available with low angle ADA Compliant ramps). Single channel allows cable/hose lines to be separated in their own protective channel while ramps allow effortless crossing.
Guard Dog Low Profile Cable Protectors are compact for easy setup, disassembly, and storage. Optional Anti-Slip Rubber Pad Kit and/or Carpet Kit with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners also available for added traction.
Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to .75 inches.
Anti-slip rubber pad kits available as an accessory.
Carpet Kit with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners available as an accessory.NEC REQUIREMENTS:
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
- Load Capacity: 23,000 lbs/Tire, 46,000 lbs/Axle
- Protects cables and hoses up to .75" outside dia.
- Dog-Bone Connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- With built-in ADA/DDA Accessibility Ramps
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Modular interlocking design for easy setup
|D:||Channel Width||2.25 in.|
|E:||Channel Height||.75 in.|