Heavy duty Guard Dog Low Profile Cable Protectors are ideal for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. They provide a safe and easy crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic and are perfect for valuable electrical and delicate multi-media electronic cables.
These low profile protectors with Dog-Bone connectors feature low angle ADA Compliant ramps (also available with Standard ramps). Multiple channels allow cable/hose lines to be separated in their own protective channels while the low angle ramps allow effortless crossing.
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
Ada Compliant Accessories:
Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.
- Load Capacity: 23,000 lbs./Tire, 46,000 lbs./Axle
- Protects cables and hoses up to .75" outside dia.
- Dog-Bone Connectors to extend to any desired length
- With built-in ADA/DDA Accessibility Ramps
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Modular interlocking design for easy setup
|D:||Channel Width||1.5 in.|
|E:||Channel Height||.75 in.|