Heavy duty Guard Dog Low Profile Cable Protectors are ideal for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. They provide a safe and easy crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic and are perfect for valuable electrical and delicate multi-media electronic cables.
These low profile protectors with Dog-Bone connectors feature Standard ramps (also available with low angle ADA Compliant ramps). Multiple channels allow cable/hose lines to be separated in their own protective channels while ramps allow effortless crossing.
These low profile protectors are compact for easy setup, disassembly, and storage. Optional Anti-Slip Rubber Pad Kit and/or Carpet Kit with VELCRO brand fasteners also available for added traction.
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
- Load Capacity: 13,000 lbs/Tire, 26,000 lbs/Axle
- Protects cables and hoses up to .75" outside dia.
- Dog-Bone Connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Modular interlocking design for easy setup
|D:||Channel Width||1.25 in.|
|E:||Channel Height||.75 in.|