HDMI A Male to HDMI A Male As always happens with technology, the current is not good enough and the developer strives for something better. First we had HDMI, and then we expanded the capabilities of HDMI, now we have expanded the capabilities again. In its current state, the HDMI spec calls for 4 cables, Standard HDMI Cable; High Speed HDMI Cable; Standard HDMI Cable with Ethernet; and High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet. Some of the differences are the standard cables can only carry signals up to 1080i. The high speed cable can carry signals up to 2Kx4X. The specs add 3-D video, Audio Return Chanel (ARC), Deep Color, and HDMI Ethernet Chanel (HEC) to the abilities of the cable. GoldX® Products looked at the cables and determined that building a superior quality cable with HEC would allow a TV viewer to have one cable, one selection and be able to use all the features of any current or new HDTV, BlueRay player or other like devices. GoldX® has created a cable designed with the highest quality components to ensure the maximum level of connectivity. The high quality cable and connectors work together to prevent ghosting, shadowing and other signal distortions, while the ergonomically designed connector molding proved comfort whenever you need to rearrange the configuration of your audio video setup.
- Designed for HDMI interfaces and Hi-Def Video Signals (480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2k x 4k)
- Data bandwidth for Deep Color, 3-D Video, audio return channel.
- Wired for HDMI Ethernet Chanel
- 24K Gold plated studio grade connectors
- Improved signal transfer with high grade oxygen free copper wire
- Dual Shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
- Corrosion-resistant connectors designed for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
- Balanced cable for optimum performance
SpecificationsCompatible Operating Systems:
- All Operating System
- No hardware requirements