The FCL200 Fiber Optic cleaver provides fast and accurate cleaves that can be used with any fusion splicer and for preparing fibers for use with mechanical connectors.
When the fixed clamp is installed the fiber is securely held in place and is capable of cleaving 200 micron, 250 micron, 900 micron, 3mm, ribbon and bowtie fibers. The dust bin automatically collects all fiber end cuts for safe disposal with its spring driven mechanism.
- Cleave singlemode and multimode fibers
- Precision-engineered blades accurately cleave fibers for minimal loss.
- Fully automatic with auto blade return
- Over 48,000 cleaves blade lifetime
- Dust bin safely and automatically collects fiber end cuts
- Fixed clamp for maximum versatility and standalone operation
- Cleaves single fiber, ribbon cables & loose tube fibers
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Applicable Fibers||SM (G.652); MM (G.651); DS (G.653); NZDS (G.655); BIF (G.657)|
|Fiber Cleaved Length||5mm - 25mm|
|Coating Diameter||0.20 mm, 0.25 mm and 0.9 mm|
|Fiber Count||Single and Ribbon (12)|
|Cleaving Angle||< 1.5°|
|Blade Life||48,000 Cleaves|
|Dimensions||2.55 x 3.85 x 2.55” (65 x 98 x 65mm)|