ADA 5-Channel Guard Dog® Cable Protectors for 1.325" Cables
Made of all-weather polyurethane and featuring a patented 5-bar tread surface. Guard Dog's 5-channel ADA cable protectors are equipped with built-in accessibility ramps. This allows them to provide safe passage for both vehicle and foot traffic without the need for separate connectors. Featuring a modular, interlocking design available in lightweight 18'' sections, this protector is ideal for virtually any use. A reinforced hinged lid allows for easy cable placement, while a recessed carrying handle on the protector's underside makes transportation easy. The product is compatible with all standard 5 channel Dog Bone Connector Models, meaning you don't need specialized equipment in order to extend it to whatever length you need.
- Protects Cables And Hoses Up To 1.325" Outside Dia.
- Dog Bone® connectors To Extend To Any Desired Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid For Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface For Maximum Traction
- Interconnects with standard 5 Channel Dog Bone Connector Models
- Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
|GD5X125-ADA-O/B / GD5X125-ADA-B/B / GD5X125ADAO/BLU
|Load Capacity Per Axle
|Load Capacity Per Tire
|Max Cable Outside Diameter (Inches)
|Number of Channels
|Dog Bone Connector
| WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, Benzyl Butyl Phthalate (BBP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.