|Description:||Voice RJ-11 EZ Module|
VOICE, RJ-11/14/25, EZ MODULAR CONNECTOR
The voice modular jacks, RJ-11 keystone jacks 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C), is designed for business system applications. The modular jacks utilizes IDC termination, accepts 22-24 AWG solid wire. Termination can be done using 110 punch down tool, or by using the termination cap for fast and easy termination. For use with applications: Apple Talk, Voice, and Arcnet. Compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 keystone jacks and plugs.
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, Decorex inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with ICC telephone line cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
- Material: PC, UL 94V-0
- Color: Light Gray
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications
- Lead frame technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
RJ-11 Voice Module:
- Current rating: 1.5 amps max.
- Voltage rating: 150 volts alternating
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000 volts rms, 60Hz
- Insulation resistance: >10 mohms
- Mated force: 5 lbs max.
- Unmated force: 5 lbs max.
- Plug retention force: 20 lbs min.
- Durability: 750 cycles
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Contact: Phosphor bronze gold plating over 100 inches of nickel
- Gold plating: 1.27 micron/50 micro inch min.
- Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22~24 AWG solid wire