Category 5e EZ Category 5e modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jack, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced design provides optimum signal quality with up to 10dB headroom providing maximum bandwidth for today's application. Designed to be extremely easy to terminate, the Category 5e EZ modular jacks simplifies installation and improves overall installation time.
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds Category 5e industry performance requirements
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, bezels, and surface mount boxes
- For use with ICC Category 5e patch cords
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, BL-Blue, GN-Green, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory, OR-Orange, PR-Purple, RD-Red, WH-White, YL-Yellow
- Material: PC, UL 94V-0
- Color: Light Blue
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Current rating: 1.5 amps
- Insulation resistance: 500 mohms min.
- Contact resistance: 20 mohms max.
- DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max.
- Transmission performance exceeds Category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2 when used with compatible horizontal cable
- Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.
- Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. using FCC approved plug
- Plug retention force: 30 lbs min.
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (-40 to 68 C)
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of nickel
- Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC) accepts 22~24 AWG solid wire