High density blank patch panels are designed with flush mount capability and provide double the capacity within the same space. Includes an 89U bracket for easy wall mounting.
- Wall mounted relnforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports
- Flush mount designs add stability by allowing a rigid fit and a neat finished appearance without the aid of color ID caps
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial and residential applications
- Ideal for use in high densityapplications with more connectivity in less space
- Comes with ICC's unique 89U bracket to provide more room for cable management
- Accomodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility
- Accepts all IC107 HD modules
- UL listed
Blank Patch Panels:
- Material: 16 GA CRS
- Surface finish: Black powder coat
- Material:ABS, UL 94v-0.