These high performance modular jacks provide a clean connection point for wired electronics to wall outlets allowing cables to be hidden within the walls or cabinetry. They provide for superior signal quality with minimal noise for component or composite video and audio systems.
The RCA modular jacks come in various termination styles, RCA to coaxial F-connector, RCA to RCA, RCA to IDC (over UTP cable) and RCA to RG6/59 cable via a compression connector. They are available with six insulator colors red, green, blue, black, white, and yellow and come in four body colors almond, black, ivory, and white allowing maximum customization options. They are fully compatible with all modular wallplates and multi-media panels.
- Gold plated RCA for maximum signal quality
- IDC termination eliminates the need for soldering
- Center conductor insulator available in 6 colors (White, Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Green)
- Snaps into any IC107 faceplate or IC108 series bezel
- Modules available in Ivory, White, Black and Almond colors
- Designed for twisted pairs using the popular and easy IDC termination
- Material: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Color: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, IV-Ivory, & WH-White
- Body: Brass With Flash Gold Plating
- Insulaton: PP
- Contact: Brass with Nickel Plating
- Contact Resistanc: 30m Ohm Max
- Nsulation Resistance: 100m Ohm Min @ 500V DC
- Dielectric Strength: 500volts for One Minute