|Description:||RCA Crimp Module RG6Q|
Modular compression jacks improve performance and minimize signal loss by combining the modular jack and the compression connector into a single body.
The length of the connector extends within the wall and has been reduced to allow for quick and simple termination, and to maximize space.
- Compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto the cables without causing awkward bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity thereby minimizing distortions and improving signal quality
- Snap and seal connectors designed with internal O-rings allowing for a tighter moisture resistant fit for indoor or outdoor use
- Supports a wide variety of applications such as CCTV, CATV, HDTV, and other audo or video systems
- Used with ICACSCT01U universal compression tool
- Available in blue band for RG6 quad shield cables
- Not designed for use on plenum cables
- Material: ABS, UL 94V-0.
- Color: XX: WH-White
RCA Compression Connector:
- Material: Brass and nickel finish
- Band color: Blue
- Insulator color: Z: G-green, K-black, L-blue, R-red, W-white and Y-yellow
- Cable application: < 20 LBS Max insertion
- Equipment interface: > 10 matings without damage
- Pull force: >40 LBS