These high performance modular jacks provide a clean connection point for wired electronics to wall outlets allowing cables to be hidden within the walls or cabinetry. They provide for superior signal quality with minimal noise for component or composite video and audio systems.
The RCA modular jacks come in various termination styles, RCA to coaxial F-connector, RCA to RCA, RCA to IDC (over UTP cable) and RCA to RG6/59 cable via a compression connector. They are available with six insulator colors red, green, blue, black, white, and yellow and come in four body colors almond, black, ivory, and white allowing maximum customization options. They are fully compatible with all modular wallplates and multi-media panels.
- Ideal for Home Theaters, High Resolution Monitors, and High Fidelity Surround Sound Systems
- Available in 6 Insert Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Black, White, and Yellow
- 4 Body Styles to Choose From: White, Ivory, Almond, and Black
- Seamlessly Integrates with All ICC Faceplates
- Ideal for Residential or Commercial Use
- Used for audio, video applications
- Material: ABS+PC, UL 94V-0
- Color: XX: AL-Almond, BK-Black, IV-Ivory, WH-White
RCA Female-to-Female Connector:
- Material: Brass with Flash gold plating
- Insulator color: Z: B-White, G-Green,K-Black, L-Blue, R-Red and Y-Yellow.
- Contact Resistance: 30m OHM MAX.
- Insulation Resistance: 100m OHM MIN @ DC 500V
- Dielectric Strength: AC 500V for one minute