The universal 4-port faceplate is designed to accept modular connectors and jacks. Movable latching tabs adjust to easily fit furniture cabling. Adjusts to cutouts from 0.875" x 2.375" to 2.0" x 3.5". Fits most popular brands of modular office furniture; Including Herman Miller, Knoll, Hayworth, Steelcase, and many others.
- 2-piece design
- Accepts modular connectors
- adjustable latching system
- Includes mounting screws, 2 pcs.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, and other communication needs to the work area.
- Features adjustable mounting system to fit all popular modular furniture cabling cutouts,
- 2-piece design with moveable locking tabs position the base of the faceplate into cutouts of the furniture base cover
- Accomodates furniture cabling cutouts from 0.875" x 2.375" to 2.0" x 3.5"
- Fits most popular brands of modular office furniture; Including Herman Miller, Knoll, Hayworth, Steelcase, and many others
- Rugged and durable construction
- Easy station identification with use of enclosed labels protected by clear plastic covers
- Accomadates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility
- Accepts all IC107 modules
- UL listed
- ABS, UL 94V-0
- Bl-Black, GY-Gray, IV-Ivory & WH-White