|Description:||110 Connecting Block, 3-Pair, 10PK|
ICC's CAT 5e connecting block terminates 22-26 AWG solid or stranded wires. It is made to be used on 110 wiring blocks, color coded, and designed for repeated use.
- Designed for voice and data applications
- Performance exceeds category 5e connecting hardware requirements specified in TIE/EIA-568-B.2
- Color coded and designed for repeated use
- Accepts 26-22 AWG solid or stranded wires
- Used with IC110 wiring blocks and IC110TC termination caps
- UL listed
- Contact: Copper alloy, 100 micro inches beight solder over 100 micro inches of nickel underplate
- Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0.