Visual fault locators are used for installation, fault finding, continuity checking, polarity checking, verifying a signal path, and identifying a fiber. For single mode, multimode and plastic fibers.
- Fiber identification
- Fiber continuity testing
- Connection polarity testing
- Precise optical fault location
- Cable route location
- Very simple to use, compact pen-style checker
- High quality, durable, drop resistant, metal / rubber body
- Eye-safe Class 1 laser needs no extra safety precautions
- 2.5 mm universal connector with translucent captive cap
- Will not turn on by mistake, or roll off a bench
- Continuous or pulsed operation
- The smallest pen available with convenient 2 x AAA batteries
- Also available in convenient Test Kits.
- 12 month warranty