The WaveTester Dual OWL 850 ST Test Kit contains the tools necessary for certifying fiber optic links against a myriad of popular cabling standards in multimode networks at 850nm. The WaveTester optical power meteris multimode and singlemode ready, and can store reference values for all wavelengths used for optical loss measurements.
Up to 200 fiber runs may be stored, and serially downloaded to a PC for report generation using our OWL Reporter software. The Dual OWL 850 is a multimode light source. Its output is temperature-stabilized for accurate measurements.
WaveTester Dual OWL 850 ST Test Kit
- Free OWL Reporter software and operations guide on CD
- There are two versions of WaveTester kits
- Automatic data point storage
- Single-port dual-wavelength sources eliminate the need for separate reference cables
- Quad-wavelength test kit gives you 850, 1300, 1310, and 1550nm all in one source
- WaveTester fiber optic test kits can also include our Dual OWL and Laser OWL line of light sources
- WaveTester kits offer the fiber optic professional some of the best values in the industry
- Whether performing standards-compliant testing, or just simple optical loss test, there is a WaveTester kit configuration to meet nearly every need
- WaveTester kits include a WaveTester optical power meter, your choice of light source combinations
- A hard-shell carrying case, protective rubber boots, lanyard straps