Industrial Optically Isolated RS-232 to RS-485/422 Converter
- The industrial converter is designed to convert RS-232 signals to optically isolated, balanced, full or half-duplex RS-422 or RS-485 signals at baud rate up to 115.2Kbps.
- It features remote RTS control design, which allows software to control RS-485 transmission. With smart ADCTM (Auto Data Control) design, the converter can uses send data signal to control RS-485 transmission automatically so no software control is required in RS-485 mode.
- The Din-rail mountable design makes it ideal for industrial cabinets and enclosures.
- Further, more designs such as signal protection, wide operating temperature range, wide power voltage range are provided to suit for more industrial applications.
- Supports RS-232 baud rate up to 115.2Kbps
- Operation with no required configuration
- Provides surge protection (transient voltage) on all interface lines
- Provides high ESD protection on all line signals
- Provides optical isolation between RS-232 and RS-485/422
- Supports RS-422, 2-wire RS-485, and 4-wire RS-485 network
- Supports full-duplex or half-duplex for RS-485/422 interface
- Provides selectable remote RTS control for RS-485 transmission
- Provides ADCTM (Auto Data Control) for RS-485 transmission
- Designed for industrial environments with: